9.30.2008

I LOVE my job!

We've been working on this project as a team for a couple of months now, and it's finally live and looking beautiful! Some of you know about the Conference that my company puts on every September for photographers. It's called Partner Conference and this year was absolutely amazing. It consumed my life for about 3 weeks straight and was a complete success.

My job during the conference was to get video of every one of our speakers (27 total) with our awesome videographer Ron Dawson of Cinematic Studios. We asked them each to tell us briefly about their presentation and lead into the podcast interview we would later conduct. Sooooooo..... today we posted the first episode of the series on our blog - video, audio interview and link to subscribe in itunes, plus the Ask & Learn session on our Forums to take place the following day.



This was a huge undertaking and I'm proud to say that we did it! I absolutely love the people i work with, Kelly, Scott, Ward and Sara. Anyways, check out the blogpost and if you're interested the podcast this week is with Gene Higa : Creating a Niche Market. Mostly photography stuff, but interesting to me :)

No comments: