9.29.2008

Haunt Monsters


Angel and Andros. chainsaws are scary.

turn OFF the flash

damn, monsters walk fast

They were right. Capes are freaking rad!

not sure why they chose this fruity pose, but hey, i'm just the photographer.

This is Henry, me, Frank and Liza.

apparently you can yell obscenities at people from the graveyard and it's ok

damn Savages!

Angel and I went to Haunt at Knott's on Sunday night and had THE best time :). Right as we walked in, the haunt photographers were trying to get us to pose with a monster, but Henry runs up screaming "that's my best friend, that's my best friend!" and i started jumping up and down like a 4 year old. awesome.

Henry and Liza are monsters there in Ghost Town where they roam around scaring the crap out of people (or making fun of their shoes in Henry's case). I followed them around with my camera for a while and caught them in action. This year is definitely the best yet, the mazes rock (especially the 3D clown one for some reason) and the street monsters are really on top of their game.

No comments: