4.06.2010

Birthday Snow

This year I had the most amazingly wonderful birthday. Angel and I went up to Big Bear for a couple of days to snowboard and relax. The sliding was perfect. Soft, 3 day old snow, sunny and gorgeous weather. (down below it was cloudy and raining off and on allll day =). That night we went to the most perfect Indian & Nepalese Restaurant right in old town Big Bear Lake. The Himalayan is Great!! Angel even spotted a moviestar... (I would have never known that dude at the next table was Jon Cryer, lol).

Our room was a private little cabin- with a Jacuzzi! It was a great place, I recommend the Frontier to anyone who's looking to stay the night up there. We woke up around 7am to a beautiful sight, light falling snow. Angel said he's never seen snow fall before, so we went outside in our snow gear and played around for a bit. Simply perfect. Here are some shots I took while Angel was getting his boots on.




No comments: