3.01.2010

What's going on??

I took a photographer position with Lifetouch Church Directories and Portraits, and so far I'm liking it. It's very similar to what I did before with Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch (high school seniors)... except now I get to photograph all ages, groups, even doggies! So far so good and I'm really enjoying getting to know my coworkers. I am already perfectly suited for this job.

I believe that this came to me at the perfect time. Unemployment was starting to worry me, and it looked like it would take a while for the EMT certs to come through. Don't get me wrong though. I am completely dedicated to my goal of Paramedic. I am actively applying to EMT jobs all over So. Cal. and hoping for the best. If possible, I'd love to do both jobs for a while. EMTs work minimum of 12 hour shifts (some up to 24!) so I'd only be working 2 or 3 days per week. It would be simply amazing to be able to do them both. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: