8.18.2009

Virginia and DC in the Summertime!

Fredericksburg Streetcar

My Brother's townhouse was modeled after the original structures in downtown Fredericksburg, such an awesome space!

Cowzer! I mooooo'd at this cow for about 10 minutes until he came over to the fence. When I got near him to take his picture, he MOOOOOO'd right back at me. We proceeded to have a MOO conversation. He thanked me for being a vegetarian :)

Hi Horsey! Brad fed this guy some hay and he loved it!

Sweet old school wooden fence at Mt. Vernon

Barber shop in downtown Fredericksburg

Candlelight Ghost tour of Fredericksburg

Haunted Church where there have been a ton of sightings

creepy graveyard next to (and under) the haunted church, love this =)

Hay bales at Chatham house, also haunted!

This ghost cat was practically dead when we happened upon him. He was pretty blind too. I poured some water into the cap of my water bottle and let him drink for a while. After 3 servings, he finally had enough strength to stand up and walk away. I saved him =)

The Potomac River

Brittney with kids armor. The security guard specifically asked me to read the 'No Photography' sign as I entered the exhibit. This is what they get.

broken down house in the middle of the woods

Evac route on Pennsylvania Avenue!

heh heh, nature>technology

Brick-lined streets of Fredericksburg

Hiking on the old railroad from the 1800's

This cool fountain at the Smithsonian allowed people to soak their feet on a hot day

Geese on the mall in front of the Washington Monument. WaaaaWaaaaaaa!

Foot in wall at the Hirsshorn Museum of Contemporary and Modern Art. Officially my favorite museum.

These people were dressed up in costumes filming something. "What do we want?" "Halloween!" "When do we want it?" "Saturday!!" simply Awesome.

No comments: