8.03.2008

Point Break - LIVE!!!!!


So, yea, it's exactly what it sounds like.... But i guarantee it's the best 2 hours of complete hilarity and ridiculousness that you'll ever experience. When you walk in, they offer you a 'survival kit'. Please take it, as it includes a much needed plastic Poncho (pictured above).

I ended the night with fake blood between my toes and stuck in my hair :) HAPPILY! My makeup was smeared from being hit in the face with a super soaker, and i laughed so hard that my throat hurt the next day. Henry and i agree that no words can completely get across the beauty of this performance. You just have to see it for yourself. Check it out on Myspace... they're now in my top 8. that's how good it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't get this point break thing, is it a game show? you're going to have to explain alittle more to us slow people....or just me!

luv, em