8.21.2008

ashtray!

i hate walking into a room and smelling ash. i can handle it if someone smokes, i just prefer they do it away from me. i value my lungs, and i apparently value the aromatic qualities of the air i breathe at work too. i get it that some people NEED to smoke cigarettes, however that smell sticks to them like glue, and then follows them wherever they go and sticks to other people as well.
i hate the woman who lives downstairs from me. she smokes out of her window, which drifts up and right into my open bedroom window. i live at the beach. i should be able to have my window open and enjoy the cool breeze without smelling crap. i think i'm going to start spraying febreeze down at her from the balcony.
i hate the woman who parks across from me in the garage. she smokes every morning before going to her car. i think she actually smokes IN the elevator, stinking it up and making it unbearable for me to use. i now take the stairs down every morning from my 3rd floor condo just to avoid the possibility of a gross elevator ride. I don't want to smell like you. i don't want my hair to stink. i don't want my clothes to stink.

Ok, that's my rant. thanks for reading.

bleh.

No comments: