6.27.2008

Em's Bachelorette Party - Miami Beach!!

check it out, my phone can totally take panoramic pictures!




















Whew! I don't know what i expected... but this weekend blew everything out of the water. Literally :) We had an absolute BLAST! I love my girls and I'm amazed that every time we get together, we STILL manage to wreak havoc. Thanks Tine for the Nightlife pics!

Night one will never be mentioned outside of Miami Beach. Night two, we wore matching tank tops.. as if we needed to attract any MORE attention... Night three, table dancing - need I say more? Our days were spent at the rooftop pool of our hotel, the Strand, or on the beach frolicking in the waves. Completely exhausting nights with easy, relaxing days to make up for them. Thanks ladies, I had a fantastic time!! More images Here :)

and Miami? Miami... You've got Style!

No comments: