12.08.2009

YES YES YES YES!! It's about to begin!!!!

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!!! I have all of my pre and co-requisites taken care of including physical and vaccinations, my books are purchased, I scoped out my classroom and parking locations (as well as lunch options!)... My journey is about to begin =). I finished reading an anatomy book I got from the library, working on the physiology book now, gotta brush up on CPR before I start, but I'm SO ready for this.

By January you will be looking at LA's newest B-EMT. I still need to decide between working for an ambulance company vs. an ER, but I'm guessing that will fall into place as I go through my classes and studies. Wish me luck, it's gonna be a shock to this girl's system. I'm used to getting my 8+ hours of sleep and cooking whatever I want whenever I want it. But for those of you who know me, I'm all about change and diversity, so this will be a welcome challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so proud of you!!!
luv, em