9.14.2009

For real, this time

The LAPD venture is officially over for me. I received another letter saying that something was off and I could either start over or appeal. I don't feel like starting over AGAIN with them, and I'm not getting any younger. When I started this almost 3 years ago, I was strong enough, agile enough and energetic enough to do well in the 6 month long academy. Now I'm not so sure about it. I still feel like I'm in good shape, but.. I'm almost 30. Gees that sounds old... Also, my desires have changed. My main goal is still ultimately the same, but I have now chosen to take a different path (or trail in my case).



As of Saturday I am certified in CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer. It's the first requirement I need in order to start EMT classes. Down the line I'll work toward ultimately becoming a Paramedic and who knows from there... The world is my tofu! (cuz i don't do the whole oyster thing). I'll be starting classes at UCLA within the next few months.

This is SO FREAKING RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

No comments: