3.18.2009

Growing up

My life so far has followed a very simple pattern. It's all I've ever known, and has worked up until now. Nobody has dared to question what I do or why I do it so I have continued to do the same thing over and over and over and over. I really am not afraid of much... except routine, which I internally translate to boredom. I've said it before, I crave change, and I'll go to great lengths to mix it up. I have trampled many a heart in my life and been basically ok with it.

THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT.

I'm growing up - emotionally. This act of actually feeling something is tripping me out. I surprised the hell out of myself this week and am very happy with the outcome. whoa...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*tear* *tear* my little girl all grown up! :) love you becks! can't wait to see you on saturday!...and sunday! :)
luv, em